>I have a Parasite!

>Yes, the real deal parasite. 
I’ve been out for days because I was sick—so sick in fact that I had chills with 39C fever, tummy problems, nausea, malaise and surging headache. Troy pushed me to go and see a doctor because I wasn’t looking good. I did drink plenty of water because I couldn’t eat anything—they taste too bitter, too salty that I’ll end up vomiting.

The findings? Entamoeba histolytica cyst and trophozoite on my poop. It’s a one celled parasitic infection on my intestines that when not treated well could go to my liver and cause real damage. I had those when I was 2 years old and I was hospitalized too. Troy was really scared because his brother nearly died of it (same brother who makes fun of him today tsk. tsk. to think Troy called 700-Club for his brother when he was really in critical condition—yep, it was that bad).

Anyhoo, I was given proper medications. I was not given an IV line because I wasn’t dehydrated though my lips were dry. The Doc just gave me Glucolyte  which I didn’t take — it tastes awful!  It’ll make you vomit! ekk.

I feel a bit better now. I’m getting used to the tummy aches (which comes with the infection) and because of too much water loss, I am nauseous and I have malaise. Maybe you ask where I got the parasite? It’s food and water borne so it could be anywhere from Megamall Scramble stand, Salad greens I bought from Robinson’s Supermarket or drinking water from El Pueblo McDonald’s — these are the places and food that Troy and Peaches didn’t eat with me so I’m sure the culprit’s anywhere there.

I am taking every measure not to contaminate anyone in my household with the parasite, especially Peaches.


About the author


I will be HAPPY if you share this!Share on Facebook
0Pin on Pinterest
0Tweet about this on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn

Speak Your Mind


CommentLuv badge

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.