36. If I do one thing and say something contradictory – Go with my actions, that will always tell you what’s in my heart.
37. I find myself wanting to please you when you simply smile at me without asking for something. (Like a favor).
38. I really don’t want to hear about any of your ex-boyfriends, regardless of the point you are trying to make.
39. If I don’t share what I’m thinking it’s because I don’t think you will listen without interrupting.
40. I don’t like to argue and I don’t like to guess what’s wrong. Just tell me so I can fix it.
41. I love it when you put your hair in a pony tail. Yes, it’s a Freudian thing.
42. Don’t ask me, “Are you going to wear that?” when I’m already dressed.
43. A gentleman should always be respected by his lady in public, even if she is disagreeing with him.
44. If you don’t believe you’re pretty, you won’t believe me when I tell you, no matter how many times I say it.
45. It isn’t how much you weigh; it’s that your body is proportionate which is so attractive.
46. Sometimes I have weird and strange thoughts. I don’t take them seriously and I don’t want to share them with you (or anyone).
47. Sometimes you really don’t want to know what I’m thinking. See above.
48. If you cheat on me, it is nearly impossible for me to get over it.
49. I don’t remember everything about our relationship and that doesn’t mean I don’t love you.
50. I need some time to myself to calm down when I’m upset so that I don’t say something I will regret.
Copyright by Bob Grant, L.P.C. 2007 All rights reserved. No part of this article may be used or reproduced in any manner without written permission.