ToyWatch Philippines is challenging all Filipino residents, 18 years old and above to share their best photo entry on the category of their choice and get the chance to win a fabulous ToyWatch!
The ToyWatch photo contest has 4 categories in which you can join up to 3 categories and these are:
Be Fun, Be Colorful, Be Bold and Be Fabulous where each of the categories give you a chance to win a different ToyWatch design.
How to join ToyWatch Photo Contest
1. The contest is open to Filipino individuals, 18 years and old above.
2. The photo must symbolize one of the categories- Be fun, Be colorful, Be bold and Be Fabulous
3. The photo needs to have the Iconique watermark clearly visible in the photo (ideally at the lower right side). You can get the image at http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=159785054058694&set=a.159717584065441.26209.159707034066496
4. The entries must be submitted in 2 files, with the first file as a scalable vector graphic in EPS format and the second file as a JPG.
The one-paragraph caption or photo story needs to be sent in a text file.
4. A maximum of 3 entries can be accepted per participant.
4. Deadline for submission of entries is on January 4, 2011. All entries should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
All entries received will be posted in an album at ToyWatch Philippines for judges review up to January 5, 2011.
All participants joining will attest to the following:
1. Photo used in the entry were taken by the contest participant. Proof must be submitted when required.
2. The contest entry has never been used for any other competition.
3. The contest entry was not posted online, for public viewing, prior to and during the contest proper in any other site or Facebook page.
4. The use of public domain images is prohibited.
Photographs that include sculptures, statues, paintings, and other works of art will be accepted as long as they do not constitute copyright infringement or fraud; provided that entrants must be prepared to provide a release form.
When photographing the work of others, it must be as an object in its environment and not a full-frame close up of another person’s art.
Obscene or otherwise objectionable content will not be considered, and such determination is solely at the discretion of Iconique.
5. You are giving Iconique the permission to upload your entry in its various websites. The act of joining the contest is express permission for the organizers to upload your entry in its various websites and use the photo for promotional purposes.
6. Iconique is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or for any computer-related, online, or technical malfunctions that may occur. Entries are void if they are in whole or in part illegible, incomplete, damaged, counterfeit, produced in error, or obtained through fraud or theft. By entering, you agree to be bound by the mechanics and rules stated in this announcement.
Criteria for judging
Entries will be judge based on the following:
1. Clear relationship between the photo and the theme of week.
2. Composition, clarity, and focus.
3. Quality of the photo story.
Iconique will judge all entries received:
The judges’ decision will be final. No protests or requests for reconsideration will be entertained.
Iconique reserves the right not to select a winner if, in its opinion, no suitable entries are received.
Iconique reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its sole discretion. No protests or requests for reconsideration will be entertained.
Winner Announcement and Prize:
1. The winner will be announced on or before January 10, 2011 in ToyWarch Philippines’ Facebook page.
2. The winner will receive a prize depending on the category prize.
1) Be Fun – ToyWatch Jelly (worth P12k)
2) Be Colorful – ToyWatch Fluo (worth P15k)
3) Be Fabulous – ToyWatch Plasteramic (worth P18K)
4) Be Bold – a ToyWatch Skeleton (worth P35k)
3. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Iconique to publicize and otherwise identify the winner name for publicity purposes.
4. Winner must be able to visit the Iconique office in Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila to claim the prize within 60 days after the announcement is made.
Please note that you do not need to include a ToyWatch in your photo. Be as creative as you can and JOIN TODAY!!!
What’s your favorite Toywatch design? Mine’s this:
If you joined, please leave a comment here 🙂
Winners were announced and sadly I did not win. Did you? Check the ToyWatch Contest Winners here.