An Awesome Writer / Wordsmith For a rapidly growing E-commerce Company in the US
If you are the type of person who loves words, and understands the why Woe is Me is a great title for a book about grammar, we need your help! Please apply.
If your English is horrible, you are just a hack that does not see the emotion that words can have, please stop reading… Are we doing poetry? No, they are articles and product descriptions for books and girl’s dresses, but there is a best way to talk to our customers! It’s your job to bring this to life.
This is dress that comes in Red in size 12. Super cheap. Buy now!
Gorgeous Red girls dress, tea length, size 12, Make your daughter the center of attention!
OK, so you can see why I need a wordsmith who knows the power of choosing the right words. Words have a huge amount of power, and the pen is mightier than the sword.
I need someone EXTREMELY reliable!!! Means deadlines must be met.
We’re looking for an honest, ethical person to help us in growing. Positives are it’s a small company, where you can learn a huge amount very fast. The negatives are it’s a small company, and you don’t do just one job, again and again and again. Mistakes happen, but what is key is how you deal with them.
If you also know Photoshop, that would be great!
- Ability to emphasize
- Make suggestions
- Tinkerer – understand the power of editing.
- Ease of learning
- retention of learning
- Great English grammar
- Detail Orientated (A Must).
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Strong communication skills (Written and verbal). If you can’t spell, then don’t apply.
- Ability to take initiative – We don’t want a robot, but someone who can use their head.
- Problem Solving – Means you will get trained, helped, and given the tools you need.
- Fluent in English Spoken and Written.
- Willing to learn. If you don’t love to read, this is the wrong job for you.
- Self Motivated- You won’t be Micro-Managed. We don’t have time. If you need a job where your hand is continually held, and you are told exactly what to do, then this is not the job for you.
- Ability to emphasize, to feel the customer’s pain
- Writing of articles – we will train
- Writing blog posts – we will train
- Helping with newsletters – we will train
- Cleaning up product descriptions – we will train
- Learning conversion optimization – we will train
- Working with Personas – we will train
- Working with autoresponders – we will train
- Writing of white papers – we will train
Stable Internet connection
Own laptop or desktop in good condition
Headset and mic
Office programs installed
Once accepted you will be under probation for 2 weeks. After assessment, you will be promoted to regular position and your salary will increase.
Compensation starts at $375/month depending on your experience and qualifications
Payment will be sent through RemitHome.
1. Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
2. Use Star Bright as your subject line. Applications received with other subject line will be automatically deleted.
A+ opportunity for a first job and lots of personal/professional growth opportunities. If you are interested please put the words Star Bright in the subject line. Copy your resume into the E-Mail body. Please also attach a copy of your resume to your E-Mail.