School’s almost over and it’s time to plan what the kids will do on summer! Just like last year, I compiled choices for your kid’s summer lessons, tutorials and fun events. If you think I missed something please leave a comment and I’ll add it on the list.
– the schedules differ per location and they don’t have it yet on their website so the best that you can do is call them up at 563-5532.
– they have programs for infants to adults.
– Soccer camps for kids schedule, venues and fees
– 2012 TUITION FEES
Annual Registration Fee: P500 per student
1st Semester : Duration January 10 – March 31, 2012 (12 week session) – applicable only for AquaBabes/AquaTots/ AquaKids Program only.
AQUABABES / AQUATOTS (Infant-Toddler Swimming)
2x a week = P 17,985/24 lessons
Once a week = P 9,592.50/12 lessons
AQUAKIDS (Teaching Kids to Swim)
2x a week = P20,085.00/ 24 lessons
Once a week = P11,092.50/ 12 lessons
Payments can be made in FULL or partial for the 12 week package. Full payments will be entitled to 2 FREE lessons (2x a week), and 1 FREE lesson (once a week). The free lesson/s should be availed within the 12 week package which will end on March 31, 2012 .
2x a week = P7,895 (valid for 4 weeks)
Applicable for Makati Shangri-La only
AQUATECH (Adult Stroke Technique)
P7,895/8 lessons (2x a week) – valid for 4 weeks only
– no updates yet for 2012 schedule
– super outdated summer program info on their website so best if you call them instead at
Telefax: +632 3724607
Tel No: +632 4130804
Mobile: +63917 5296946
– to hone your child’s star power
– lots of choices from drama to dance classes
Art Camp Bezalel
– they’re offering 3 workshops: Book-making, Short story-writing and book illustrating lessons
– early birds get a 25% discount
– Registration is ongoing until April 30, 2012. Workshop takes place within March 26 to May 25, 2012
– Registration Fee: Php550
– 2hours per day, 5–Day Workshop
– all sorts of cooking and baking lessons for the kiddos!
-For more information, call Teacher Vicky at 4102279, 09175393940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add to the list by leaving the details in the comment section. Thanks and I hope this helped you!