Got a great recipe? Don’t just keep it for yourself – join our contest today! You just might have the next great big food idea! Get a chance to win cash prizes, be part of our cook-off activity and even meet your favourite celebrity chefs! Cooking has never been this rewarding!
- Eligibility: This Contest is only open to legal residents of the Philippines, 18 years or older at the time of entry and have completed account registration in www.mygreatfood.com prior to the end of the contest. Employees of San Miguel Pure Foods and their immediate family members, their partner sponsors, advertising and publicity agencies are ineligible to participate.
- To Join:
Simply fill up this form completely. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Submission Period is from July 1 to 31, 2011.
- Participants must submit their entries in the form of a COOKING VIDEO thru this site.
- Video entries must be in the following formats: .mpeg4; .mov; .3gpp; .avi; .wmv. File name of the videos should indicate the name of the contestant and the recipe.
- The cooking video must be no more than 5 minutes long.
- Only 1 recipe should be featured in each cooking video.
- Participants may submit as many cooking videos as they wish. However, a participant can only win one prize.
- All dish categories (such as appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, viands, pasta/noodles, rice or dessert) are allowed EXCEPT Drinks, Beverages & Cocktail.
- Recipe featured should be prepared in 1 hour or less. This includes total prep time and cooking time.
- Recipes should be original and should not have been published or released online (blogs/websites), on TV or even in print media (magazines/newspapers).
Recipes should use at least any 2 items indicated here:
- Monterey(Porterhouse Steak OR Pork Shoulder/Kasim)
- Magnolia Chicken (Free Range Chicken OR Chicken-on- Sticks)
- Purefoods (TJ Hotdogs OR Luncheon Meat)
- Magnolia (Gold Butter OR All Purpose Cream)
Entries will be evaluated based on the following:
- Innovativeness (Originality & Uniqueness of Concept) 25%
- Overall Taste 25%
- Ease of Preparation (Recipe done in 1 hour or less) 20%
- Product Usage (Use of Push Products) 20%
- Execution & Quality of Video 10%
The Top 10 Video entries will be qualified for ONLINE VOTING at www.mygreatfood.com
Anyone can vote online. To vote, log on to www.mygreatfood.com, register for membership details and vote for your favorite video.
Only 1 vote per person is allowed. Voting Period is from August 8 to 31, 2011.
The TOP 5 Video entries will qualify for the COOK-OFF. Finalists will be required to prepare their actual featured recipes on site during the COOK-OFF.
Finalists will be notified via email and by phone.
COOK OFF will happen on Saturday, September 17, 2011 at the San Miguel Head Office Complex.
Judges decision will be deemed final.
Awards & Prizes:
Grand Prize Winner: CASH: P25,000 + PRODUCTS worth: P5,000 + Special Gift from Sponsors
Consolation Prize (for Other 4 finalists): CASH: P5000 + PRODUCTS worth:P5000 + Special Gift from Sponsors
Lucky Voter Prize: One lucky voter who voted for the Grand Prize Winner: CASH: P5000
Good luck Mommies!!! Register and join today by clicking here.