>hey moms can wish too..
I may not be the best person in the whole world but many times this year, I had been to other people. If you remember, I became a mom early this year and my life had to stop and turn 360 degrees. I gladly took it and learned along the way. If you think I deserve some loving too, please do not hesitate to give me any of these:
1. Digital Camera – badly needs one. I can’t properly document Peaches’ milestones thus the lack of her photos in this blog.
2. Cellphone – note that I didn’t say NEW cellphone. Maybe second hand will do. It was months since I lost my phone and to date I still refuse to buy one. I’m too frugal. But the need for it arises.
3. My very own XPS M1530 Dell Lappy -Bes told me he might get me one…*oh, please please please*
4. Small TV – We don’t need a big one.
5. Spa treatment – God knows I badly need one
6. New outfit – though I rarely go out, a lady needs to dress up too
7. Great lipbalm and lipgloss from MAC or Shue – that’s make up for me
8. Vacuum Cleaner!!!!! – do I need to say why???
9. Devilbiss Nebulizer for Peaches
10. More positive friends to make me look at life a lot brighter!!!
So, St. Nick I’m telling you this so you’ll have plenty of time to fulfill my list. teehee.
>teka lang, tataya ako lotto. =)
>wish lang naman ma'am Lena hihihih..pag wala oks lang..tutal nabuhay naman ako na wala yan! =_=
>who needs an occassion for a new outfit!? just have one anyway lol
>@Tina: True. but since I had Peaches I couldn't shop for myself anymore. I'd rather spend on hers.